
Last week Bella stated dance class. She was so excited and couldn't WAIT until HER turn (Olivia now dances 3 nights a week and is in 7 dances this year). Well...we went and the first 10 minutes went great... Then she started crying. And ran out of the room. I went into the ballet part with her and it went okay. We tried again tonight and she did the same kinds of thing during tap. Brian went with her to ballet and it went better. We have paid for one month of classes so far so I guess we'll keep trying until our month is up. If it doesn't work out, we'll just try again next year. She is, technically, a little young for the class (for ages 3-5) but she CAN do the dance moves and she WANTS to be there. I am thinking the structure of the class is what she isn't handling well...
So, will she dance this year or won't see?? Only time will tell...
2 comments:
Bella,
Daddy is very proud of you! I know you can do it in dance.
Daddy
Just an update...things went better tonight. MUCH better. :) I went to tap with her and she did ballet all by herself. That is progress! :) She has found out that it is fun. Imagine that!
Post a Comment