Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Such a stinker!

Our Bella sure is cute, but BOY she is... Um, what is the right word for it? Creative? Adventurous? Ha! Well, Sunday afternoon, the girls were playing out in the front yard with a neighbor (which they rarely do). A few minutes later, Olivia runs in saying Bella is in Brian's car. What?

Well, we go outside to find this...



Apparently, Brian had left his car unlocked and she climbed in the driver's seat, hooked the seatbelt, and started working his iPod! What an observant child!



I can't decide if I should take this as a sign of a genius...or a Wild Child! Either way, I think she is going to keep us on our toes for the rest of her raisin'. What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My sweet Bella, you remind me so much of your Daddy when he was your age.

I love you and miss you sooooooooo much.

Grammy