Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Big Three!



I couldn't decide what I was going to do for Bella's birthday party this year. I really wanted to have a big gymnastics party, but when I called to schedule it, they didn't have her date available due to a gymnastics meet.... So, I decided we'd keep it small at the house with just family, have dinner and make smores outside. (Why spend more when I don't have too, huh?)

Well, a few days before her birthday, my dad said he'd like to come out for the party. Cool! So, we continued with our 'family' party until the weather got cold (and bad). The day of the party, Brian and I discussed our options and decided it would be fun to take everyone to Playtime Pizza. They had a walk-in party package that gave us food, play cards for everyone and one 'big' attraction (like lazer tag, go-karts, etc...). We called everyone and made the switch hours before it was to begin.

So at 4:00, we got to Playtime Pizza. It was so loud and crazy in there! Wow! But it was really neat. The food was pretty decent and there was so much to do! We got 10 of the $10 playcards so we all got to do all kinds of games. Brian, Liv, Belle, and my dad (now, affectionately called "Dude-Dad" by Belle) went to do the go-karts. They all had a great time. I was saving my 'attraction' fee for lazer tag. Emily, Justin, and I went to sign up for a time. I had never done that before, and was afraid I wouldn't like it since I don't like anyone to chase me (ever)...but I absolutely LOVED it!!













Bella opened her gifts and got some great things! Some of them were a parachute, ball hopper, dance-camera, princess pillow, ABC learning desk, umbrella, boots, etc... So much fun!





Then, Brian and I took the girls on the bumper cars. We were trying to use up all the passes (although I don't think we actually did...). Olivia was barely tall enough to ride alone, and Bella rode with me. She did not enjoy it at all. She cried when people bumped into us (not to mention, everytime someone did, she bumped her mouth on the bar!) I kept us away from the others and she was ready to get out (and go home...) when we were done. It was late and the babies were tired. But all in all, a good party!



And best of all...my house stayed clean. No mess there at all! Yeah!

No comments: