
Thursday night, Julianne Fletcher came over to spend the night with Olivia. The girls had Summer Intensive (ballet) each night and since Julianne lives in West Little Rock, I suggested to her mom that she let her come over one night to help them out. Laura took me up on it!
The girls came home and jumped on the trampoline (with Bella at their heels), changed into dance costumes, and then got ready for bed. Isabella did NOT understand why SHE could not sleep with them and why she had to go to bed earlier than they did... It broke my heart! She was sobbing about it for quite a while and it gave me insight to how my sister felt when I started "big girl" things like that...
Well, Liv and Julianne were up talking until after 10:00. I was just about to start some work (thinking I would be up for a while longer), when I realized they were very quiet and probably asleep. Finally! LOL!
The next morning, Brian performed his first marriage ceremony...between Julianne's stuffed lamb, Lamby, and Liv's stuffed dog, Cody. (Julianne had it all planned out!) Here is the new couple in their first offical picture:

Later that day, Brian and I took all 3 girls to Splash Zone, a water park in Jacksonville. We had a great time! We had a picnic lunch at the park out front, and then returned inside to keep swimming and playing. After that, we had a mandatory quiet time for everyone (so Bella could rest and the big girls could too to get ready for dance class that afternoon).




I can't believe my baby is old enough to have sleep overs, but I guess she is. In fact, she's been invited to sleep over at another friend's house tomorrow night, and has a different friend coming over here on Saturday night... Ah! Before we know it, she'll be driving and dating!
No comments:
Post a Comment