











Bella had her 4th birthday party at Skate World in Jacksonville. She had invited everyone from her class at school, and a huge number of kids (mostly older) from dance. Unfortunately, extra Saturday dance practices kept a number of the older kids from being able to come, but that didn't keep us from having fun!
Since Bella is not a big cake-eater, I wasn't sure what to do for a birthday cake. I hunted for ideas for months, and finally decided on putting cake inside of ice cream cones (in retro-colored cones, of course) and scooping ice cream on top. It was real easy to do, and everyone seemed to really like it. I had found paper goods with a disco ball on them back in the summer and held onto them for the party. It was perfect!
Cooper looked so adorable trying to roller skate. However, even pushing a trainer (made out of PVC pipe and wheels), it was a little too difficult for him to do alone. He wanted to run in his skates.
Belle had a great time, and so did we.
No comments:
Post a Comment