Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easter time again!

What a busy weekend! First, we started out Saturday with the Easter Egg Hunt at church. Brian took the girls because I had a photo shoot that morning. I met up with them at the church just in time to see how many eggs they got, and to get lunch. Renea was there also with Sydney, Kenny and Caleb. We couldn't stay long because they all had dance practice at 11. Bella ended up getting an award for having the most eggs of a certain color in her age division--and won a huge egg of chocolate.

After dance, we had a little break before going to Emily's for egg dying and dinner. There were a few crafts for the kids and then she and I had a blast marble-painting the eggs. (notice I said SHE and I...ha!)

Easter lunch was the traditional spread at mom's the next day (ham, hashbrown casserole, deviled eggs, rolls, baked beans...). Luckily the weather was nice and the kids were able to hunt for eggs outdoors--YEA!

















After that, we got ready to leave and took all kids to their homes for rest time before planning to meet up again at Levy church for some promo pics...

No comments: