
When Brian was weed-eating the yard, he came across a hole of fur. He came and got me, thinking it was rats. I told him I figured it was a burrow of bunnies. I followed him outside, and yep, there were the tiniest bunnies I had ever seen! They did not even have their eyes opened yet!
We let the girls touch them with one finger (not sure that was a good idea, but I just had to do it, and then didn't feel like I could tell them not to...). We then realized that one of the bunnies had an injury from the weed eater. Brian covered them back up again, hoping the mother would come back and take care of them.
A few days later, the bunnies were still there and their eyes were opened. Yesterday, Brian said they were gone. My neighbor said she sees them all over her yard in the evenings...yea!

No comments:
Post a Comment