My birthday was on a Saturday this year--which ended up being the same day as Cooper's birthday party. His theme was Toy Story...so much fun! Toy bowling, Bullseye horse races, pinata, etc.
After the party, Brian was going to go tailgating at the Razorback game, but decided to go with us to the mall so I could shop at Sunglass Hut (I got a gift card from Dad and Yvonne). After that, I took the girls to see Ramona and Beezus at the movie theater (I had told Olivia I'd take her to see it after she read the book...). Brian met up with Tyler Pate and Ken Brazil to do play pool, and I met up with Renea, Sydney, Kenny, Tracy and Mary Ellen at Grandpa's Catfish. The kids talked and played while the women "caught up". After dinner, we went to TCBY for ice cream. It was a crazy birthday, but all in all a fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment