
Waiting for her hair to be done...and yes, that is a lot of make up. But it is stage make up...

Olivia and her friend, Abbey.

In the hall of the convention center, warming up for "Walk the Dinosaur".

Olivia was so excited it was her turn to go get the award for "Dinosaur". When they interviewed her on stage, she couldn't remember the name of her dance studio. But that did not keep her from looking absolutely adorable!

"Walk the Dinosaur" got 4th overall, and "Boogie Shoes" got 3rd...
Then, Isabella was asked to be in a fashion show at a Kid's Expo here in town (a modeling agency is across the hall from my studio and we were approached a few weeks ago). So, when we show up they tell us they are short one 6 month old little boy due to an ear infection. I tell them that I know a baby that age that could possibly fill in. I call Emily, and we're set! Isabella was SO GOOD (you know I was worried...) and sat patiently with NO fits (amazing...). She even waved at the audiece, and blew kisses to them! Well, the fashion show itself was really no big deal. They didn't even say the kids' names, but Colleen (from Integrity Models, Inc.) said she wants to use Isabella for a Dillard's shoot that is coming up, and once she is in 3T clothes they will need her a LOT. Apparently, there is a lot of work for 3T and 4T. OKAY! I know my baby is cute, but I am afraid she may not be as cooperative as they need her to be...LOL. Justin took a few pictures during the show (since I had to walk out with her) so hopefully Emily will email them to me soon and I'll add them in.
2 comments:
The pictures of Liv are adorable. Can't wait to see the ones of Bella. So glad everyone enjoyed the Ice Tour.
SO cute. Liv's pictures are too cute. Can't wait to see Bella's.
Post a Comment