Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day at LISA Academy



Today my baby started FIRST GRADE! I can't believe it! We all got up early and Brian fixed cinnamon rolls for breakfast for all of us. Then she put on her new uniform (which we think looks like a soccer jersey) and she was ready! I, on the other hand, hated that yet again I am missing taking her on the first day. Oh well. At least Brian was available this year to do that.

When I picked her up today she said she had fun, but was upset I didn't let her stay for after care! I told her she could tomorrow for a little while. Ha! I am glad she had such a wonderful day at her new school. Sounds like Mrs. Meek is a nice teacher... I can't wait to hear more as the week continues.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Olivia,
I am very proud of you! I know that you will do great at LISA Academy. Continue letting you light shine. I love you!!!!

Daddy

Nana said...

Sweet Olivia,
I can't believe you are old enough to be in the 1st grade! You are such a beautiful and precious young lady and Nana couldn't be prouder! Can't wait to hear all about the new school and your first week.
Love you bunches,
Nana

Amy said...

Glad everything went well at her new school! Funny, when I first saw the pic I thought you had signed Olivia up for soccer!

Unknown said...

You look soooooooooo grown up. I am with Nana I can not believe you are in 1st grade. I really like your new uniform. I can't wait to here about school and dance.

Much love,kisses and hugs. I miss you so much.

grammy

Anonymous said...

She is so cute in her back to school uniform (and I do agree with you on the soccer part!) How are things with you and your biz? I just love your photos. Are you on Facebook? If not, you should sign up! Something else to take up your time. haha.