Friday, August 8, 2008

Something happened while we were gone...



Bella got rid of the paci!

The child has been in big girl panties for a few weeks and now I know she is a big girl... She was so tired at night she didn't even ask for it when she went to bed. I figured she would, being in a new place and all...but she didn't! So when we came home, I was sure she would... Nope! (now she did when on the airplane, but I told her no. I didn't even have one with me then.)

I know these pictures are from last winter, but I just LOVE them. This kid has LOVED her paci! But I'll be honest, I'm glad it is gone...at least until she starts crying! :)


1 comment:

Brian said...

Daddy is proud of you!! You are growing up to be a beautiful little girl. I love you!!

Daddy