Thursday, October 9, 2008

As of today... (an update)

So here we are on the 9th of October. I have so much to update you all on that I thought I'd put it all in one post.



Fall has come... It is my absolute favorite! One thing I love about it is a 'fall' cleaning/organizing wave I get every year. This year, I also included a visit from a decorator for furniture rearrangement. He came last week and I was pleased with his work. I'll attach a picture when I finish accessorising the room.

Work has gotten a little bit better. I have yet to have a visit from administration, but I have had other visitors watch and were pleased with what they saw... I am still nervous constantly, but I can only do my best and hope that is good enough. :)

Brian and I celebrated our TENTH wedding anniversary last weekend! I cannot believe it! (oh yeah, I did post about that earlier...)



Sweet Olivia... We are one step closer to getting an ADHD diagnosis. Her teacher and I both have filled out forms that indicate ADHD tendencies. The doctor even noticed she was all over the place while in the dr's office. She has to go for a follow up hearing screening at the audiologist at Children's Hospital, but I am sure that will be fine. Her grades are much better (but I am sure it is because her teacher is wonderful and understanding). However, this girl can SPELL!! She has been getting 110% and 120% on her spelling tests...and her tests are HARD! She can spell Mississippi, friends, learn, first, people and other 'patterned' words (like short 'a' or 'fl' blends). We are so proud of her! She is also on a mini Pom Pom team at school. It is a club she is in in the afternoons. I think she will be in a parade in December...



Then there is our adorable Bella. She has gone to dance class several times now on her own and loves it! She thinks she needs her dance bag every time we get in the car...even when her class is only on Monday nights! She loves to sing/yell her ABCs and she can count to 10. She knows most of her colors (although she WANTS everything to be PINK). She loves to sing 5 Little Monkeys Jumping On the Bed, and has gotten to where she rarely takes naps in the afternoon (wonderful!). She is still just as 'spunky' as ever, but now everything is about 'tap' or 'ballet shoes'. This next picture just about says it all.



The only other new thing going on (other than a nice striped snake under our back deck a few weeks ago...) is that we got a Wii today. How fun! We are having a blast with it. The girls both love it too!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

We got one yesterday! Ha! It was Adrians birthday, and Ty's in a couple weeks so we did it right and got it for both of them ..fun times!

Jaime said...

I love playing Wii....bowling is the best!