Saturday, October 4, 2008

My, how the time flies!

Yesterday was our TENTH wedding anniversary! TENTH! Oh MY! I told Brian it honestly feels like it has been only 3 or 4 years...tops. But then I think about how we have known about Olivia for SEVEN years and it blows my mind! Can time really pass so quickly? I guess tomorrow we'll be taking her to college and celebrating our 30th... ha!

So, how did we celebrate? My mom had the girls for the evening and we had a date planned (our cruise will be in March). First, we went to Cantina Laredo and then to the new IMAX theater to see Eagle Eye. We shopped a little before the movie and grabbed some ice cream. So much fun to just be with my honey. :) Then, (the best part of all) we slept in till 8:30!! I should mention that I slept till 8:30 and he slept until 10. Can anyone say lazy? Just kidding, honey!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

How well I remember that October weekend oh so long ago :)