



Belle started NLR Montessori on Monday, Aug. 24th. She was SO excited to have a big backpack and a LUNCHBOX! She has never taken her lunch to school before. And then to think it was the Tinkerbell lunchbox from Ms. Judy made it all the more special!
I took her inside, took some pictures of her in her room and had to leave to get to work. But Bella seemed so happy to be there. A friend is picking her up each day from school at 2:30 and bringing her to me at school. THAT should be interesting. :)
I get the biggest kick out of her each morning getting out of the car and running up the stairs with her backpack yelling, "bye mommy! love you!". Man, I love that!
ETA: Later in the week, Bella had her first homework assignment. :) She had to make this life-size cut out look like, and represent her. Isn't it adorable?
No comments:
Post a Comment