Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Saying goodbye...



It was bittersweet when we were preparing for Belle to go to NLR Montessori. We were very happy for her to start preschool, but it was heart-breaking for her to leave Ms. Judy at JFK Learning Center. Bella's last week there, her teacher kept saying she couldn't think about her leaving or else she'd cry. And the last day I brought her in, she couldn't even look at me, and just said, "today is going to be tough".

Brian and I both went to pick Bella up from daycare that last Friday (August 21st). We had brought the recital DVD so Ms. Judy could see Bella's dance--I figured she'd get a kick out of that! She did, then Bella opened her present from her...it was a Tinkerbell lunchbox, ABC sticker book, crayons and a Tinkerbell activity book. She said that Bella reminds her SO much of Tinkerbell...

We took a few pictures of Belle and Ms. Judy (those are SO special to me!!!) and then we all cried and hugged. I did NOT want to leave her! She was such a blessing to us. I always told her that she came to us at just the right time in our lives. She will ALWAYS have a special place in our hearts!!! We will ALWAYS love Ms. Judy!




No comments: