Monday, February 8, 2010

Icy snowman?



On Friday, January 29th, we all 4 stayed home from school because of another winter storm. The ground was covered in white, so we figured we would go outside and try to build a snowman. Well...that was not exactly what ended up happening. Yes, the ground was white, BUT, it was all sleet instead of snow (except maybe the top 1/2 inch or so). There was only enough to make a snowball. Ha!






We went to lunch at Old Chicago pizza and then came home. Since I had been sick the day before with a bad cold, I got another day off--which was a nice surprise!



(don't you think these tracks are cool? I wonder WHY the animal walked in circles like that...ha)

The next day, I had to rearrange some photoshoots because of the icy roads, and dance practice was canceled. We went to Panera Bread for lunch and then Brian drove me out to Maumelle for an ordering session. After that, we had planned on going to Emily's for dinner and see Cooper, but he wasn't feeling well so we just stayed home. We got a call that church services had been canceled the next day, so we had a nice relaxing weekend, that ended with a dance practice that evening.

No comments: