
We were surprised to wake up this morning to a few inches of SNOW! Real SNOW! Yea! Schools were out, businesses closed, and the snow continued to fall throughout the day! The girls went outside to play, and Brian used the trash can lid as a make-shift sled for them! They had a blast...but only lasted out there about 10 minutes before wanting to come inside again. Ha!









We tried going to lunch, but Larry's was closing up when we got there. So, we headed to Chili's. We got stuck one time going up a hill, but edged through it... While eating, the snow kept falling, then changed to rain, then back to snow. It is so beautiful! I wish we would have a snow like this once every year!
I hear we are supposed to get more snow this evening, and it isn't supposed to get above freezing tomorrow. I wonder if we will be home from school again....
No comments:
Post a Comment