Yesterday was the day of the surgery. I took off to drive and take care of him. The surgery was set for 9 am, and we were walking out of there at straight up 10:00. I just have to say, he was hilarious! He kept telling me how loopy he felt and kept asking me the same questions every time he saw me (like, how did I get up the stairs? Did the dr. tell you about drinking out of a straw?)
He has an ice pack wrap that he is supposed to keep around his head for 36 hours. All in all, he is doing much better than I thought he would though. I don't remember much of anything from the first few days after mine were taken out, and he is up watching movies and folding laundry! However, he did say that he is much more uncomfortable today than yesterday. I told him that was to be expected...
Here's a pic of him sleeping yesterday with the ice wrap. Poor baby!
1 comment:
What a great pic of me!
Post a Comment