


On Tuesday, we started off in Tap II class with Olivia. They worked on several new steps and combinations. Kristen told us that one of the combinations would be added into teen tap the next night so she wanted Olivia to work on it. Then, it was off to Ballet II downstairs.






This class was great. We had never seen a ballet class before, but we enjoyed watching it just the same. After that, we came back upstairs for Jazz II. The girls worked on a long stretching routine and then leaps. I loved taking action shots with the leaps!

The next day (Wednesday--Bella's birthday), we watched the choreography. So great. Then on Thursday, we watched Bella's Tap I class and Ballet I class. Liv went into her solo practice during Jazz I so we went in there instead (and hoped Bella could concentrate better without us watching...)
No comments:
Post a Comment