A few years ago I saw a skit at a youth group event that depicted the crucifixion of Christ and it really got me thinking. I bet Satan was absolutely beside himself, doing a victory dance--thinking he had won. But can you imagine the look on his face when the stone was rolled away and Jesus was not there!?! And even more so, when He joined his Father in heaven once again...
I think with so many holidays with fun activities and traditions, we forget the reason why we even celebrate. Now, that being said, we did have a great time yesterday and I have a lot of pictures to share!
First of all, trying to get a picture of BOTH girls in their Easter dresses is next to impossible. I had to settle for this! Ha!


So trying to get a picture of all THREE grandkids was absolutely impossible. And we had to settle for this! Sorry mom...

Coopy was all smiles during his diaper change... He is SO adorable!

Mr. Nathan and Mrs. Dorothy came also and had fun gifts for the kids to play with after lunch. One of the things in Bella's basket was a cool spinnng light toy in the shape of an egg. She loved it!


And I always love each holiday I get to spend with my Mamaw...


Look at these 'hard to find' eggs we picked up this year. Believe it or not, Bella found more of them than Olivia did!



When we were dying eggs Saturday night, I made one with each kid's name on it. You know how when you dissolve the dye tablet in the vinegar how hard it is to tell what color it is going to be? Well...I thought I was dying Cooper's red, but when we took it out, it was PINK! Oh well...he didn't care this year.


After the egg hunt, the girls looked for other ways to have fun outside!

Then we had a little mini-celebration for Emily's birthay. It was a long (but fun) day!
2 comments:
What wonderful memories you are making. I know they will always remember them. Good for you!
Thanks for the invite to your family blog. Your girls are sooooo cute!
Post a Comment