
You guessed it! We got a trampoline! We had been saying we were going to do it, and decided today would be a great day to put it together. We put the girls in the pool outside and got to work. We had asked around to see how hard these things were to assemble...and I must say, we didn't think it was nearly as hard as we were told! Well...the enclosure was a tad more difficult than we thought, but as a whole, we were pleasantly surprised.


So, of course we had to try it out afterwards! Bella was still napping, but we had a great time with Olivia. Once Bella woke up, she took a little bit to warm up to the idea...but she came around.


And here is the most embarassing picture on this blog...but I had to add it to show my kids I got to play too...I'd like to think Brian just snapped the camera a little late/early because I refuse to believe that I can no longer do this! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment