Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NLR Christmas Parade






I just found these and wanted to post them as soon as I could... The first weekend in December, Olivia was in the NLR Jingle Jubilee Holiday Parade for the Petite Pom Squad at school. It was pretty chilly that day, but by the look of this picture, she doesn't look that cold me!

The Pom Squad had been practicing cheers, and this was their first event. Olivia did a great job and looked stinkin' adorable!

While we were waiting for her group to pass our location, Brian, Isabella, and I hung out, grabbing candy out of the streets when the floats would pass by, and spent time 'waving to the princesses' (AKA, pagent queens...) There is a picture of Bella on the other page that I
just LOVE... She is taking a drink out of a Backyard Burger cup, but I absolutely love it anyway...
When the Pom Squad's group was done with the parade, we headed home. It had been a loooonnnnnggg weekend. Olivia had dance on Friday night, I had an ordering session...and Liv's school had a Winterfest carnival from 5-9. Brian had to take items to it and pick it back up...but we did NOT go to the carnival...and that was an issue with Olivia... Then, the day of the parade, she was supposed to have dance practice from 10 - 1:00 and be at the Robinson Auditorium at 2:00 to meet up with her squad. Luckily, Ms. Karen said she could come just for duet practice so Olivia wouldn't be so tired walking in the parade. Brian was the one carting the girls around because I had a photo shoot in Austin! Oh MY, we must be crazy! LOL!

No comments: