(this was the weird "dippin' dot" snow pellets from the day before. Never seen anything like it!)
I woke up this morning to a phone call from a co-worker saying schools were closed. Really? There is nothing on the ground. Apparently, it is supposed to come in today about 9 or 10 in the morning. So, I did not get to go to day 2 of the state kindergarten conference (Brian is in Atlanta with his mom)...
We got out mid morning to pay a bill and then ran by Chik-Fil-A. We got home and the kids cleaned their rooms and then had a quiet time. After that, they went outside to play with a neighbor. I started getting cabin fever (ha!) so I called my mom and asked if she would like to meet me at Pizza Hut. I loaded up the girls, and we went. The roads were fine, and the food was GOOD! Before we left, Emily and Justin came with Cooper. The kids all played for a while, too. Then it got dark, and we all loaded up to come home.
This wasn't a "productive" snow day, but that's ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment