Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day Event #3...Let's SLED!





























We went to bed last night knowing schools had been canceled in anticipation of "snowsplosion 2011". We woke up with a little bit of snow...but it piled up FAST!

Brian went to Academy and got Olivia and me some rainboots. We ate lunch and started putting on layers of clothing. He found our old boogie board from Corpus and we headed off to North Hills Golf Course. We parked a few streets over (because of a big hill...) and walked rest of the way. Sledding was so much fun! (I got a mouth FULL of snow the first time I went down)

We met some new friends and one family let Liv use their disk sled. After an hour and a half, the kids got too cold (ripped gloves and frozen toes...) so we headed home. Bella cried almost the whole way, but we eventually got home.

Then, we put chocolate chip cookies in the oven and started working on their valentines for school. I'm thinking snow ice cream for tomorrow... (no school again!)


No comments: