Brian was supposed to be leaving to go to GA to see his mom, but at the last minute, plans changed and he decided to stay in town. It was fortunate it worked out that way because I was throwing my sister a baby shower at 10 am, Olivia had an Odyssey of the Mind competition in Little Rock from 9-?? and she was going to compete in a dance competition (but those plans did not work out either).
The weekend started out crazy since Olivia went to bed Friday with a headache and feeling cold (thought she was getting sick...). But all was fine, and Brian took her to MLK Elementary for the OM competition and I took Belle to mom's house so I could start setting up for the shower. After I set up and iced the cupcakes, I headed out to the competition to watch a little bit. After their first round, they had a break. I brought Olivia and Izzy to the baby shower for about 45 minutes. Then it was back to the competition... Mom took Bella with her, Izzy took Livie with her, Brian went shopping and I took a nap.
That evening, we had dinner at mom's place. The kids stayed and watched a movie with Nana while the 4 of us adults went to an ice cream shop for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment