Sunday, March 20, 2011

Olivia's sleep over





Hallie was the first to arrive to the party. Soon after was Jenny and Izzy. Julianne arrived after dance was over. The girls ate pizza and played in Olivia's room until it was time to eat cake and open presents (we also waited for Bella). Olivia wanted chocolate cupcakes in a peace sign--it perfectly matched her awesome paper plates, too!








Then the girls dressed up for a fashion show, had Laura Fletcher and I be the judges for different awards (like pose award, costume award, etc.) and then Laura took Julianne home. They made their own sundaes and I brought out lanyard supplies and we tried to remember how to make them--didn't work out very well.





Then they got out their sleeping bags and started watching the Squeaquel. I went to bed (and Bella ended up with me...after the scary stories started later that night), and woke up the girls giggling loudly downstairs. I have NO idea how much they slept! After breakfast the girls started getting picked up. I survived the sleepover by myself.

No comments: