So this morning, I thought I'd get her interested in something completely different--I got out our Nemo hide-out and some toys. She went crazy inside (and laughed when I got in there with her). I wanted to take a few pictures, but it was so dark. So I got a lamp and moved it to the hallway real fast (so, sorry for the shadows...I figure technicalities should NOT interfere with memories on a family blog!). Here's what I got...




Then I went to take pictures of the tooth fairy note in the previous post and she was literally pushing herself BETWEEN the paper and my camera saying 'me! me!'. Seriously? The child NEVER asks for a picture. So, I did get ONE. After that she was done. Wouldn't let me get another...of course. :)

And all of this is AFTER we had watched Sesame Street together, cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, painted her fingernails and toe nails with "polish", changed clothes-and it was ONLY 9:30! :) Who needs a gym when you have a 2 year old?
1 comment:
I know what you mean! I'm a SAHM too and some days I just look at Nate and say, "Ok what do we do now?"ha! And that's after we've already done the playing, reading, dishes, laundry, Baby Einstein....etc. etc. That's about the time I pack him up and head out to a playground or walk around the mall until lunch time.
Either way, they just love being with you.
Post a Comment