Well, the day of the recital was pretty crazy for Emily too and it did not get finished. So, Olivia decided that night to make her own little pocket for the Tooth Fairy. She created it herself and only asked for help with the stapler when attaching the little pocket. Isn't it cute?

Come to find out, Liv is not the only toothless one in our family this week... I took Olivia back to the dentist for her teeth cleaning on Wednesday. I had talked to the dentist a few weeks ago at her exam about Isabella's tooth that has not come in yet and the big gap between her front teeth. She suggested I bring her during Liv's appointment and she would just look at her. After a quick check, the dentist seems to think that the baby tooth is not there at all! She said she'd never seen that before. The only way to know for sure is to do a panoramic x-ray, and they typically aren't done on children so small--because frankly, they can't sit still that long and they are scared of the machine clicking and buzzing around their head. Well, if the tooth is in fact NOT there at all, there is nothing we can do right now anyway. If the permanent tooth is not there behind it, we will be looking at braces to make room for some sort of fake tooth to be put in later in her life. Great. I guess we should start saving now. :)
I just hate that it is a front tooth instead of one in the back... So, as soon as she will tolerate the panoramic x-ray, we'll be doing that just to see what we are looking at in the future. Let's pray that permanent tooth is there!
No comments:
Post a Comment