The first dance they did was Boogie Shoes and then the finale, We Are Family (they actually had a cute little dancing part in it--and Liv had her own little part where the others got to the side and all pointed at her 'wiggling'. She LOVED that part!) Then their group performed Walk the Dinoaur during the second recital, and the same part in the second finale. My mom came for both (well, about half-way through the second one she took Isabella home because that poor baby had HAD IT), and my sister came for the first half of the first recital.
I have to say I really did enjoy the day. I am really loving for her to be in dance. She has SUCH a stage presence. :) I can't WAIT for Nationals in 3 weeks!
Here are a few pictures from the rehearsal.

Olivia and Paige in their finale shirts

The whole finale group lined up practicing the bow...

Liv's group doing their finale dance

Olivia's 'wiggle'

...still wiggling...

Walk the Dinosaur from backstage...

Look at their jazz teacher, Ms. Jamie sitting by the curtain. She is so happy!

Their group afterwards...Olivia, Valerie, and Abbey on the back row. Caleb, Paige, and Kenny on the front.
No comments:
Post a Comment