Thursday, July 10, 2008

GO LIVIE!!!

As I write this I am loading up the car for Nationals. I am SO excited about this and so proud that my baby is going. :) Brian will be leaving later on today and meet us up in Branson (hopefully) in time to see her first dance. She finishes up tomorrow morning.

Love you, baby! You are going to do AWESOME! You have worked so hard and have such a great attitude towards the other dancers... We are so proud of you!


If you read this today, please leave a 'good luck' comment for Liv!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK PRINCESS I know you will do well, and yes Grammy is very proud of you.

Much love with OXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Brian said...

Olivia you ROCK!!!!! Mommy and Daddy are very proud of you. You will do great.

Nana said...

Olivia,
I have heard that you did fabulous in the first dance tonight!! YEA!! Great job! And tomorrow will be just as good or even better, if that's possible. You go girl !!!
Love you bunches,
Nana

Janet said...

Olivia, congratulations. Next stop Broadway!!!!!

Love and hugs..............