We had a good time while he was here. Company try-outs were coming to a close and Justin was gone to Romania on a mission trip so we all (Emily and Cooper included) just hung out with my dad in town. Here are a few highlights from his visit.
I surprised my family and rode on his motorcycle to the grocery store (not sure why that surprised everyone so much though...).
Then on Sunday evening we went to walk the Big Dam Bridge over the Arkansas River. Luckily, it had rained a little and was much cooler.



On Monday, my dad requested to eat at the Flying Fish restaurant in the River Market. A new park had opened up for kids in that area so after dinner we went to see it. It was awesome. My girls were surprised that I let them play in the fountain... We had made plans for it and made sure to bring towels for the car ride home. Brian and Olivia left early, so Bella and Cooper got to stay and play. It was a BLAST! We will defintely be doing THAT again!





By the way, have I mentioned lately that my youngest child is very expressive? Ha!
2 comments:
Okay, you sitting on that cycle reminded me of when we all rode atv's at my parents house when we were like 15. Do you remember that? Now that I think, I do believe I have some of it on video, along w/ some other out takes:) I'll have to dig it up soon!
If I had alittle girl i woudl do those little side buns for her hair..so cute! Those pics (and expressions) are great!
Post a Comment