Saturday, December 27, 2008

2nd Annual "Charlie" ride





We rode the trolley, AKA "Charlie" to my kids, last night. We have made it a family tradition for all of us (my family, my sister's family, and my mom) to ride it during the holiday season (while they are all decorated with lights and garland) and this year we decided to eat at the Rivermarket along the way.




I am always amazed at how beautiful those things are. The woodwork on the inside is amazing and they are fun to ride especially during the holiday season! We parked on the NLR side and rode it across the bridge and near the Clinton Library where we stopped, flipped the seats (which was cool), and started back toward the River Market. We then got off and waked to the Flying Fish for dinner. It is another "gotta do" during this time of year.



It was pretty crowded, but we were able to find a table, eat, and head back just in time to catch another trolley across the river to our cars.




My kids absolutely LOVE this tradition and I know it is one that they will NOT ever want to give up!

1 comment:

JB said...

Great pics! I love the Flying Fish. Every time I see one I think of Little Rock. Good Times!