Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Labor Day Checklist

I had BIG plans for Labor Day weekend—and it was the ONLY time I have ever accomplished everything on the list! First, we organized Bella’s room by moving a storage system from Liv’s closet to her room. Then I organized all of the toys, spray painted her new/refurbished headboard for her new “big girl bed”, and got new bedding for her room. Then I painted her chest of drawers and put on new drawer pulls, and painted her lamp, and HOPE sign. Her room is amazing!




Then, we straightened up Liv’s room and started working on creating and installing a ballet barre in her room. First, we took closet mirrors, stripped the frames off (breaking only 2…LOL), and installed them on the wall. Then we stained and sealed the wooden closet rod, and installed it on the wall. Olivia is absolutely BESIDE HERSELF! We did the whole job for less than $60. I’m pretty proud of it. Now, if she will just use it…



We had a labor day/birthday dinner at Mom’s on Monday evening as well. I LOVE getting things check off of my list!!!

No comments: