I had told Brian I wanted this birthday to be pretty simple. I wanted a new ceiling fan in our bedroom and so after a few fan purchases (even one that was installed and we realized it was too big for our sloping ceiling...), he finally got one installed. I love it! Well, that night Brian and I went to Loca Luna for dinner (delicious!) and then went to see a movie. Lots of fun!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
My 31st birthday
On my birthday this year, our school counselor made a sign for my classroom door. Then, one of my students even make her writing piece about my birthday (they get to free-write on Fridays) Isn’t that cute?

I had told Brian I wanted this birthday to be pretty simple. I wanted a new ceiling fan in our bedroom and so after a few fan purchases (even one that was installed and we realized it was too big for our sloping ceiling...), he finally got one installed. I love it! Well, that night Brian and I went to Loca Luna for dinner (delicious!) and then went to see a movie. Lots of fun!
I had told Brian I wanted this birthday to be pretty simple. I wanted a new ceiling fan in our bedroom and so after a few fan purchases (even one that was installed and we realized it was too big for our sloping ceiling...), he finally got one installed. I love it! Well, that night Brian and I went to Loca Luna for dinner (delicious!) and then went to see a movie. Lots of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment