Then the next day, we slept in (Yea!) and headed to Tunica to the outlet mall. After having GREAT success with shopping, we headed to the Germantown mall and then headed to the movies. After seeing the Informant! (not a great flick…we were the ONLY ones in the theater. Literally), we went to Bahama Breeze for dinner. It was FANTASTIC! We killed some time after that at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Barnes and Noble. I was beginning to miss the girls SO much so I was glad we were going home the next day.
On Sunday, we got up and headed down to Beale Street. It was a cold and rainy day, so it was not crowded at all! We ate at the Hard Rock Café and had some wonderful food. The whole upstairs was dedicated to Elvis memoriabilia. I took the picture of the jacket from Jail House Rock (the song that Olivia is doing her solo to this year). After leaving there, we went back home. It had been a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment