Thursday, May 8, 2008

I never want to forget this...

There are so many things about this kid that I want to remember forever...

She has the cutest little blonde ringletts and rhaspy voice.

She loves Cinderella and "Cake" (Strawberry Shortcake).

She always asks for a "poo-laap" (pull up).


She loves baths and beggs for the special (and expensive) curl-enhancing cream from Aveda that we put on her curls to help tame them.

This kid LOVES her "Sissy" and her teachers at school, Ms. Donna and Ms. Judy.

She has a contagious laugh like none other that I've heard.

She loves to dance. In fact, she asks for it. After baths at night, Brian turns on music from his ipod for the girls to dance to. Bella is not going to like the beginning dance classes this fall--she 'thinks' she is up there with the big kids dancing away...

She has a gap beween her 2 front teeth. It is endearing, but I know we'll need to get it fixed...

She is a tiny one...in fact, still in pre-walker shoes at 2 1/2 years! Yep, size 5! I am buying size 6 for the summer, but she is in her 5s now... Olivia wore that size when she turned 1!

There are so many more--these are just a few. I'll probably add to the list as time goes on... She is just so spunky! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What can I say toooooooooooooo cute

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love little girls and umbrellas.

Congrats on a successful open house! Your studio looks fantastic and you look pretty as ever. Emily did an amazing job with the food! Looks like things are going well for you. Hope your girls are feeling better.