
The Kelton house needs to be quarantined! An awful form of intestinal bacteria, Shigella, has made it into our family and it is NOT a welcomed visitor! The Health Department has been talking with our school the past week or so because we have had so many children out sick. Brian was diagnosed first, then Isabella. The dr's are wondering if Olivia actually brought it home from school when she was sick last week.
The doctor's office was not even wanting to take me seriously when I asked that they both be tested for Shigella...but I am glad I was persistent! They are both feeling better now, although, still not ready to return to work/daycare. Bella will probably be home a while..........wonderful.
And to top it off, we are waiting on the Health Department to call us since we have 2 confirmed cases and they are trying to track it. What a way to put our family on the CDC map, huh?
1 comment:
I hope everyone is well soon!
Post a Comment