Potty training SUCKS! Ha HA! I give up, but...Faith has been going #2 in the potty since she was 22 months. I feel so blessed that she only pees in her pull ups, since I hear it's usually the opposite.
I even tried to tell her not to go "pee pee" on the princesses (on the front of the pull ups) or give her big girl undies w/ elmo and tell her not to pee on elmo. It's worked for alot of others, but not my girl! She's a bit hard headed (not sure who she get's that from he he).
2 comments:
Potty training SUCKS! Ha HA! I give up, but...Faith has been going #2 in the potty since she was 22 months. I feel so blessed that she only pees in her pull ups, since I hear it's usually the opposite.
I even tried to tell her not to go "pee pee" on the princesses (on the front of the pull ups) or give her big girl undies w/ elmo and tell her not to pee on elmo. It's worked for alot of others, but not my girl! She's a bit hard headed (not sure who she get's that from he he).
Post a Comment